ENTERTAINMENTS & EVENTS
There are fun things to do year-round, not only in Orick, but throughout Humboldt County. During the summer there is the Orick Rodeo, a family-friendly rodeo with events for kids! Plus, we have lots of great dining options too.
- Redwoods.info — A comprehensive list of events found in Humboldt and Del Norte Counties.
- Old Town Art Gallery — This gallery is proud to be Humboldt County’s oldest cooperative gallery. They are a center of activity at all the monthlyArts Alive! events.
- The Morris Graves Museum — Located in Eureka. The home of many remarkable pieces, it is also the home of the Humboldt Arts Council, which has artistic events regularly.
- End of the Trail Native American Museum
- Humboldt County Attractions — Humboldt’s County’s guide to culture and the arts.
Local Art Events
We are conveniently located in the heart of Redwood National Park, Fern Canyon, Prairie Creek State Park, North Coast beaches, and just a few minutes from world-famous Lady Bird Johnson Grove. Here are links to just a few of the nearby popular parks: